I like the ease with which the new CAS allows you to create a moderately attractive sim that resembles a human being, but there are a few things I’m not quite as satisfied with;
- you have to click on the eyebrows to edit them; you cannot navigate to the eyebrows in order to change color and style through the sidebar
- certain features like the buttchin and the eyelash length are only editable through the presets; i’d like to have a way to remove or add them without changing the eyes or the chin completely
- it was confusing to me that necklaces were grouped in facial jewelry along with earrings and glasses; I think they should be grouped with the bracelets and gloves and etc.
- no long hairstyles for men; this is a problem i’m hoping is resolved with launch.
- sometimes the pulling controls invert the direction they’re pulling randomly? it would be easier if me pulling in one direction consistently moved the sim’s features in one direction
- some of the eye colors are very similar to each other; the light and dark blue and the light and dark green are practically identical. Maybe some more variation?
- can children be created? like will we have the option to randomize a child between two parents once the base game comes out? because right now all we can do is randomize a sibling and a twin. Also when randomizing siblings we should have to option to randomize a sibling from two other siblings, not only one. Also if we are able to randomize a child from two parents, we should be able to create a child from two females
Yeah. I’m not complaining tho; I’m extremely lucky to be an early tester. Still not sure if i’m happy with the lack of toddlers *cries